What is the perfect ring size for you?
If you don’t know what your ring size is, don’t worry, we can help you. You just have to follow these steps:
- Choose a ring that is comfortable for you to wear on the finger that you want to wear the ring on. If you don’t have any on hand, you can use a thread and wrap it in the area where the ring would go.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring (or thread) in mm with a ruler.
- Compare the measurement obtained in the equivalence table to find your ring size.
|Diameter inside (mm)|
|EEUU/ CANADA||6 1/4||6 3/4||7||7 1/2||8||8 1/4||8 3/4||9|
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day, as their thickness may increase.
- When measuring your finger make sure it is not too hot or cold. Remember that each hand is different, so the measurement may vary slightly.
- Whenever you have doubts between two sizes, we advise you to choose the larger of the two.
- If after consulting our guide you still have any questions, contact our Customer Service team and we will help you as soon as possible.